This event has passed.

#PedalAgainstFoodPovertyLEB


Join FoodBlessed and Beirut by Bike in "Feeding the Hungry, one PEDAL at a time!"

It's our pleasure to invite you on the 18th of October to FoodBlessed's FIRST Bike Rally Paper! We are hoping to make this a yearly event to raise awareness on FoodBlessed, Food Poverty and Food Waste in Lebanon!

We are super excited!
Are you?
It is going to be a rally paper by bike: teams of 4 must be formed. $20/member . Original ID is a must for participation!
Children, families, friends, are all invited.
PS Helmet and bike provided by Beirut by Bike for FREE!

>>>The departure and arrival will be at Beirut by Bike in Beirut Waterfront. Departure at 9am. Max Arrival time by 2 pm.<<<

Fee: 20$ per person including bike, helmet, T-shirt, breakfast and a beverages!

>>>>>>>ALL profits will go to feeding those in need! So every dollar counts as a meal!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So TEAM UP and get your cultural, environmental and social skills ready!

>>FIRST PRIZE IS
$400
for the first team that collects the highest number of points !<<<

Everyone is a winner though, even if you dont win!
There will be a RAFFLE with plenty of meal vouchers from Kababji, ZwZ and Dunkin Donuts!

If you don't want to participate in the rally paper, you can come ride freely in Beirut area. Entertainment and fun will be on the program.

If you want you can invite your friends to take part in this! Or support your friends! Or come donate to our cause!
We look forward to meet you at 9 a.m.

Pay or book for your tickets before the 12th of October for logistical reasons!

So please call/whatsap to get your tickets at closest place near you!

Maya Terro 70 159 337

This event is brought to you by FoodBlessed in partnership with Beirut By Bike with the sponsorship of Dunkin' Donuts Kababji Tamyras Zaatar W Zeit Mount Lebanon Hospital Gharois Medical Center and Mrs. Tania Khalaf
Thanks to these amazing sponsors we are able to do this fundrasier!!
--------------------------------------------------------
About the rally:
This event will be launched from beirut by bike, reaching Ramlet el Bayda, Unesco, and Gemayze and arrival at Beirut By Bike. Through these different areas, FoodBlessed will be encouraging awareness on hunger and malnutrition with a special focus on food waste and highlight the importance of being careful and mindful about food before throwing it away.

Rally description:
The Rally will be divided into stations. The participants, also divided into teams, will search for these stations relying on a specific map. The stations will have different roles. 70% of the stations will focus on the theme directly. The other 30% of the stations are distributed as competitive sports games, general knowledge, missions to accomplish, and other fun activities revolving around the Rally theme and other outdoor topics.

What this Rally may add for you?
- It will enhance your knowledge on hunger, food poverty, and food waste.
- It will contribute positively to physical and mental well being of individuals. Also, it will develop social capital.
- It will enhance social inclusion and cohesion between contestants
- It will promote a sense of community and a sense of place

This event is on facebook